View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 02:20 PM   #42
AznBRZer

Drives: 16 CBS WRX Limited
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamturbo View Post
It is a waste of time. My deductible is $500, my first quote for the damage is $540. I'll shop around, maybe I can get a price of $400. I don't have black box footage. Just grainy parking camera footage from 30 yards.

Come to find out - the owner of the RAV4 went to the leasing office to look at the video. Denied that it was him driving the car after looking at the footage. Simply said that's not me. Nice job detective; there's 20 parking permits in our lot with 1 RAV4. He demanded the office not give his contact information nor apartment number to me. The guy working at the leasing office rubbed me the wrong way, made it sound like I was possibly harassing. I'm done with those clowns.

I still don't know how this person looks like so it's hard for me to confront them, I don't have window view of the parking lot. Since the incident they have parked the vehicle directly in the front street parking overlooked by an entrance camera 10 meters away.

BTW - this is the trash I'm dealing with. No sense of integrity or respect. Not even a phone call. I don't know about people, but if I received such a note I'd feel obligated to respond even if I was sure I did nothing wrong. NOT EVEN A CALL.
I'm under the impression that his insurance is still responsible if there's another driver because insurance follows the car as well as the owner.

Forget all that though. Go with my original suggestion.
AznBRZer is offline   Reply With Quote