View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 08:35 PM   #4
86Mike

Drives: FT-86
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8R6 View Post
any particular reason you're looking at those coilovers only? or are you open to other setups? the ST coilovers are great for daily driving, decent performance capability, and can remove the wheel gap too. and they're under $1000. no adjustable top hat, but has slotted upper holes to dial in a little bit of negative camber still.
Thanks for the replies. I'm open to any suggestions. I've been searching and reading through threads. I had eliminated some coilovers based on the information I found on streetability/comfort but I couldn't find much feedback on the Skunk2's. I was set on the Tein Flex Z coilovers based on the research I had done here but the Skunk2's were recommended as an alternative by a vendor and I was just exploring that option in this this thread.

The main reason I was set on the Tein Flex Z was that it got good reviews for being able to dial in a comfortable setting for the street while still being an ok coilover from a performance standpoint. I'm not on the track with this car other than a few short parking lot events so I didn't want to spend a fortune but if I need to step up my budget, I am flexible.

If you have any other suggestions for comfort on the highway, I'm all ears.
86Mike is offline   Reply With Quote