Old 01-27-2018, 10:39 PM   #262
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor.S View Post
im have same issue and looking for tsb, but my problem is my frs is already rebuild the engine and get the turbo kits, is that possible dealer still can do that? anyone knows dealer must be reflash the ecu? thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by calic View Post
Just print out the tsb and go the dealership.
Quote:
Originally Posted by go_a_way1 View Post
Yeah that's fine you will just have to pay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjgough95 View Post
As mentioned you can try and have to pay. I went that route and they still denied me because it was modified.
This is another late answer, but it would be considerably more difficult to do with a turbo kit assuming he has an ecutektune. In which case techstreams tools will not be able to connect to the TCM as they will be blocked or get a communication issue because it becomes encrypted or locked with ecutek.
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote