Old 03-26-2015, 09:23 PM   #26
Packofcrows
hey you, yeah you <3

Drives: 2014 37J FR-S
Thanked 1,258 Times in 809 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Story of my life...

So, I got in my FR-S, pick up my girl on this beautiful Wednesday and proceed to drive to the beach for lunch.

We get to the beach, and I can't seem to stop starring at her sunflower sundress, as it reaches just above her knees and shows her figure so sexy. "She's a beautiful gal," I think to myself and I'm a lucky sob to have her.

So anyways, a security guards kicks us out of the beach around 8pm and so we drive to Santa Cruz. I pull onto Mitchel's cove beach (recommend it!) and it starts getting sexy in there.

She somehow ends up on my lap, just barely fitting with me in driver seat, (I'm a husky dude/endomorphic) and we start getting it on for a few minutes.

She tells me of how this dude at the gym tried spotting her on everything, even on the Treadmill, so she finally puts on this ring I bought for her in 8th grade as a b-day present so she can pretend to be married and we laugh it off, then I tell her about how the FR-S is a chastity belt,according to the forums here, and we both laugh again.

So then, we get more into it, yaddeeeyadeeeyadaaa when suddenly, we realize the windows have half fogged up and its friggin cold (47 F/8.3C???) or so the FR-S tells us, and so....I turn the car on to warm us up for a little while.

Baby making music starts playing and her eyes and mine meet, falling into a deep conversation, as we mutually agree in everything. Suddenly, I feel much more relaxed and I cant seem to get tired of her thighs rubbing on top of my legs even when they start going numb, when BAM!!!! I hit the damn accelerator till almost redline and my rev limiter bounces back (8?) making my exhaust (have TRD) sound like a damn fart cannon.

Nonetheless... lost half my manhood there in the scare and she hit her head on the roof, then her forehead met my face and I now have a half bruised top of eye (brow ridge?).

My car is jelly....oh so jelly.

Man....after that happened, I just drove her home and we both laid there in complete silence for like 2 straight hours listening to damn NPR...

Funny thing, this is the 2nd time this happens in 5yrs, except the first time we laughed so much, I almost pissed my pants in my old AE86.