Old 11-30-2011, 09:21 PM   #367
Buggy51

Drives: Put Put
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeky View Post
Hey guys

Thanks to you all for understanding and apologies to Toyota for any trouble this mis-information has caused.

When the person from Toyota PR quizzed me on my post i suddenly realised that if i told him who it was then i would get that person in trouble. So i played dumb and said i couldnt remeber who told me But.... that made me look like a liar in the eyes of the guy from Toyota PR But it was worth it as it was just one whole big misunderstanding and the whole thing has blown over now. Just turned out to be a language barrier problem. I was talking about the 86 and he was talking about another car lol

EVERYONE has been awesome! And the friendliest people in the whole world I've made many many new friends from this trip and i fully intend to visit Japan again. I also have welcomed everyone i have met to come and visit England so i can show them around

Anyway you'll be glad to know i have many many close up pictures of the cars interior AND under the bonnet!

I was one of the few very lucky people who got to sit in the car and i can safely report that its awesome!

Not too big, not too small and very very well built.

And the funny thing is... i was planning on getting a manual, but since touching the shift paddles i now want the auto hehe

Anyway, i'll go upload my pictures now and start a new thread right away!

btw someone called me Leeky at the show, introduced themselves to me and i shook their hand. I do apologise that we didnt have a proper conversation as it was at that moment that Toyota PR came to talk to me. So apologies for that and please post up to let me know it was you
Huh any reason why you consider the paddles?

And to those that don't want to waste your time... well... wouldn't you drive it to justify the reason you're not getting it? o_O; Still seems odd that you wouldn't give it a shot and see if anything has improved over the years. Oh well, no need for me to preach, the release is exciting!
Buggy51 is offline   Reply With Quote