View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 12:01 AM   #28
solort

Drives: Series 10 FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by renfield90 View Post
Probably an innocent oversight, but a pretty disappointing one, especially for those parts of the country that have already held events under the new rules.

My guess is that the 2017s will continue in DS unless they have TRD parts. The update is incremental and not all that game changing; your gearing will make you accelerate a bit better at the cost of shifting more. Just beware, since the model has changed, they could change the classing at any time via the 12-month rule.

I had knee surgery today, so sometime tomorrow I will be editing the first post with my pass at the DS parts bin. I will probably leave some parts out if I don't know about 'em so once that's up, feel free to contribute and I'll keep updating that post!
I hope you are recovering well from your knee surgery. I hear rehab is the key and not a lot of fun.

I am recovering from back surgery last Thursday. Hope to be released before the Dixie Tour. But I think DS will be interesting and course dependent with the WRX and Mustang Turbo thrown in. CS is looking very NDish...
solort is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to solort For This Useful Post:
renfield90 (02-03-2017)