Old 03-06-2019, 06:17 PM   #5
Krease

Drives: Brz
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lav View Post
Loving it, its exactly what i expected.

Got a 2014 with 38k on the clock, and it came with a TRD exhaust, neither the dealer nor I knew about that lol.

A catted UEL header is for sure, and taking out the clutch spring is also for sure (makes the pedal heavier).

Im debating new wheels. I was pretty set on 18x8 with 38mm offset (flush alignment) but im not so sure anymore. If the stock wheels were aftermarket theyd be on my shortlist, so why get rid of them just to be "custom"

And im considering coilovers. I want to give it some modded appearance because i want it to look like mine (even if Im just doing the mods everyone else starts with). Im not big on appearance but i want other enthusiasts to recognize that I put some changes in when they see my car lol.

Thats all i got in my sights for now. How about you?

bibbity boppity give me the zoppity
That's awesome man!

So far I'm just running Stage 1 with an OFT and a q300 catback.

Was looking for that subie rumble (coming from an 08 wrx sedan and I miss the sound xD) so I'm probably going to install some UEL headers too. Catted ones are pricey so I'm probably going catless and keep my stock headers for smogging.

Some nice tires and wheels would be awesome. Still researching on which ones to get.

Coilovers would be definitely be nice too, but I'm surprisingly happy with stock suspension for now.

I like the look of the stock car, but I also wanted to clean up the look of the car a little too as far as the exterior goes with some aftermarket parts later on maybe. But also don't want to attract too much unwanted attention.

A Flex Fuel kit would be really cool too!
Krease is offline   Reply With Quote