FA20Club.com
Banned

Drives: 2013 White Out FR-S
Thanked 1,162 Times in 501 Posts
Mentioned: 323 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by woode View Post
HOLY FUCK YOU RESPONDED! This is what has to be done to get TRACKING NUMBERS from you!?

xxxx2978 I actually received two hours ago - that is the vent. VENT. When were you planning on telling me that all you were sending me was a vent? Your communication is horrible! What the fuck do you want me to do with a vent?

The other tracking number would be the one that I have been asking for since day 1. You realize none of this would be an issue if you would just COMMUNICATE. How hard is that!? You told me that you don't update your website or give tracking numbers because "it's too much of a hassle". Well, when shit doesn't show up - people want to know where it is. And guess what - you don't communicate and we don't have tracking numbers.

That forces me to either:
A) Wait, and wait, and wait.. and then push past the 45 days to file a claim. Then I just potentially got screwed over if I don't receive me goods.
B) File a claim, which forces you to actually respond and ship the item. If not, I get my money back.

Obviously that is not how businesses should be run, but that is how you choose to run yours.
This is your doing. Not mine.
After you file a dispute we ONLY communicate via PayPal so that PayPal is fully aware of all the data is there for them to review. If you contact them they will easily tell you the notes that I already added to the system including the additional tracking. We gave the tracking information in the claim im not sure what happened with their notification process why you werent sent that information. Thats why i never sent you a direct email with tracking since its should have been added to the notes section in your claim.
FA20Club.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FA20Club.com For This Useful Post:
Dan@AWD (01-11-2014)