Boosted Member

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Send a message via MSN to woode
Quote:
Originally Posted by FA20Club.com View Post
Your order was placed on the 24th eCheck payment cleared on the 31st you were told items begin shipping on the 7th. which was 4 days ago and 3 boxes have shipped 2 already arrived. And lets be honest stop telling people Im ignoring you last time i spoke to you was Last saturday when I said I would begin shipping tuesday. i input 1 tracking number into paypal that day for the bos that was dropped off at fedex. On wednesday you filea dispute via paypal when you hadnt even received the 1st package yet. which the the dispute panel you stated i have ignored your questions. on tuesday you asked me for the additional tracking and i told you fedex had them and you would you would be emailed by them when each package is processed.

"2 arrived already" - one of them is not even what I ordered. ITS JUST A VENT.

I still, as of this very minute, don't even have tracking information for this third box - that I didn't even know was shipped until you posted that screen shot. I tried making out the tracking number on it but it's too fuzzy. That is a testament to your LACK OF COMMUNICATION and customer service.

And, last saturday you did not say you would "start shipping tuesday". You said that I would have all of my stuff by tuesday. I even asked you TWICE over the phone to verify that I would have 100% of EVERYTHING THAT I ORDERED. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than "starting to ship". It turns out that you lied, as you hadn't even shipped anything as of then.

I am insulted that you honestly believe I am dumb enough to buy into your
2010 Subaru Impreza WRX PRM SSM
woode is offline   Reply With Quote