View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 05:25 PM   #108
FA20Club.com
Banned

Drives: 2013 White Out FR-S
Thanked 1,162 Times in 501 Posts
Mentioned: 323 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
considering i shipped you out 3 boxes the week after payment and you files a claim the day the first day the first package left with paypal. You have more than one box shipped to you and all the tracking was provided to paypal via the dispute panel. since you obviously didnt get them ive screen shot them here for you. all your issues should be listed in your paypal claim such as what you are missing and what is damaged after you receive all 3 boxes. Your wastegate box for example will only have the 2 clamps and the gate itself. so what is the other half youre missing. if you mean the hardware then you need to wait for the other box. and if you read the last page of our install guide you would realize we do not tap any of the turbos and we provide you options for getting your boost source for your wastegate. seems like you went ahead files a claim and didnt even wait for your order to arrive. and the reason you were sent the vent from us is because p3 is outta stock on the vents so i got one from the dealership locally and sent you. once Tim@p3Cars comes back from his hiatus ill be able to send your tracking on the gauge itself but he has not responded to me in a few days that is why I only provided you tracking on my items and not the gauge via paypal. but he did invocie me prior and said the gauge was on the way out.

And I still dont understand how your bov can be missing half the pieces when the only thing in the box is the clamp and the BOV itself. the flagne is welded to the charge pipe. Same thing goes for the wastegate the flanges are on the dumptube and the secondary pipe.

all 3 of your boxes were sent out on consecutive days earlier this week which i told you i would begin shipping on the 7th.

FA20Club.com is offline   Reply With Quote