Cole
Not a troll

Drives: FR-S
Thanked 5,399 Times in 2,694 Posts
Mentioned: 266 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
I drive from London to Woodstock 3 days a week and Windsor the other two.
You would probably have way less wear and tear than I do. Just stay away from the salters when they are throwing since that is where the bulk of my damage is coming from. Makes the worst noise in the world when it hits you. I buy cars to drive not park for half the year with the full understanding that they will receive some damage in the winter. Like I said though it still cleans up nice in the spring.
Like I always say, what's the point of storing a cheap, massed produced sports car to only enjoy for half the year? These cars are good enough in the winter, and have only been almost stranded once since I picked my car up in December 2014.

The only reason I was almost stranded was because of that blizzard Toronto got in the middle of December 2016, and I ended up in a valley on the way to my girlfriends place (thanks google maps). For what it's worth, even trucks were having problems getting up the hill I couldn't get up until I just gunned it up the wrong way of a 1 way street that was a bit less steep
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cole For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (01-25-2017)