View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 12:21 AM   #166
JohnnyR

Drives: 04 Evo 8
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranzformer View Post
That modified version looks very very interesting. What is under the hood I wonder. 5 letter word?
Overpriced exhaust? Naw that's too long of a word, heck two words. I wouldn't get any hopes up of FI on this car at this point (there's no massive front mount to be seen either :P). The CR is way too high. But, that said, I wouldn't doubt that at the very least Subaru is working frantically on getting a turbo version of the car ready for the following year due to all the negative comments it's been taking due to the massive power deficit this car has. The motor just isn't impressive at all, it's output is something done years ago in regards to the K-series of Honda motors, even the 2ZZ-GE is to me more impressive, and that's a decade old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenfri View Post
I wonder why they aren't showing the weight on the preliminary specs. With some of the reviews listing a 2800lb+ weight, this concerns me.
Exactly what I said. That just shows that Toyota is feeling guilty based on what they've said originally with the car.
JohnnyR is offline   Reply With Quote