View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #147
reyruiz191

Drives: 2013 FRS Vortech Supercharged
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicSneakers View Post
Had the chirps since 300 miles, now 2,550 miles. Told my salesperson; visited service 3 times. All I got was the "...huh? That's funny..." response. When the TSB was posted here I referenced and attached the file to an email I sent to my salesperson yesterday. I suggested that my experience be shared at the next regular dealership meeting. 24 Hours passed. The dealer customer care representative just called to say the replacement pump/parts are on order and he will call me again when arrived to schedule service. He apologised, explaining that the TSB wasn't in the company system yet, but they got an approval from Scion to proceed.

(I always feel a little bit like a space traveller when visiting any dealer, as if we are all in some sort of alien "time warp", struggling for air and desperate for human understanding of WTF is going to happen next. I call it "The Alienating Experience".)
I just called my dealer and the service dept also told me there was no tsb out for it so I may have to email this bulliten like you did and hopefully they can go ahead and take care of it.
reyruiz191 is offline   Reply With Quote