Drives: 2022' GR86 Premium 6MT
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Welcome to the forum.

Fellow Oregonian

Removing the sound tube makes the cabin 3db quieter. It was one of my first mods. (And it's Free!)

I have an AT. I would highly advise changing the fluid sooner. My car started to shift like crap at 45k. The salesman at the dealership said that I was doing the transmission fluid change early. (he tried to talk me out of it) So, I walked out into the shop and talked to the mechanic. He told me the fluid was dark and needed changed. My car drove great after the fluid change. I did it again at 75k. I drive my car pretty hard.

I bet your car's noise is normal, but without actually hearing the noise, I am just guessing that it is because you say it drives good.
Out of curiousity, what kind of symptoms was your car having when you felt like it was driving poorly? I drive an auto as well sitting at 58k right now planning on doing my change pretty soon here. I don't really feel like my trans is in any bad shape though. I'm always using the paddles and for the most part shifts are pretty smooth. occasional grunts when its not warm yet but thats all
VoltsFRS2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VoltsFRS2013 For This Useful Post:
Leonardo (01-16-2019)