View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 11:04 AM   #38
MysteryMachine

Drives: 2014 SWP BRZ, 2002 Bugeye OBS
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Which mud flaps are you getting? I didn't think they were a requirement here - until i drove the brz in the rain (which it actually does in Austin unlike other parts of texas). All the sand and crap that blows onto the road between rains then gets splattered all over the car - and caked on sand is quite scary to try to wash off. (I think my next upgrade purchase will need to be a pressure washer!) I am not a huge fan of the OEM or the Rally Armor which seem to be the 2 available for this car. I am looking for something more subdued than either of those - please let me know if you've seen other options.

Thanks for the before / after reverse pics. I've been looking at doing that but I didn't trust the marketing pics from the LED dealers. Also good call on LED Fogs - the stock BRZ ones look weird because you have the very nice bright white headlights with the high intensity and the LEDs but the stock fogs are normal bulb which looks weak and warm colored. I wish they would have either gone with actual yellow fogs or done LED from the beginning. Also trunk light looks great - you sold me. Do you find the cabin LED too bright when coming in from the dark?
MysteryMachine is offline   Reply With Quote