View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 05:22 PM   #191
cdq85

Drives: 2013 Raven FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i remember reading this thread a while back right before i jumped ship to a mustang and wanted to wait a while after having mine to see how i felt. i remember looking at a 14 GT but the looks/interior just couldn't get me excited enough for even a test drive. then i saw the new body style and realllllly liked it so i started looking again. fast forward a few months, and i got a hold of one hell of a deal. paid 29,000 for a 15 gt mustang performance pack with a roush supercharger ready to be installed on it. couldn't pass it up. 7 months later, i gotta say i'm actually pretty happy with the mustang. the independent rear suspension makes this thing a little bit less like a boat. I have her up to 650rwhp and it is just absurd but i absolutely love it. i miss the shit out of wringing out the FR-S though and will pick up one as a second vehicle in the near future. I also miss the low maintenance costs associated with it as i have gone through 2 sets of rear tires in 6000 miles while averaging a whopping 10.3 mpg. Hopefully in about 2 years when the mustang is paid off.
cdq85 is offline   Reply With Quote