View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 01:18 PM   #1129
Mrc@ptuning

Drives: S1000RR
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanundrum View Post
My FR-S Will be officially sold in the next day or 2 to local fellow track enthusiast who wanted to buy the car as is (Ptuning 440whp Setup) running e85 and who also has a Ptuning Power FR-S with water meth. He loves the car and ptuning so much he wanted 2 vehicles.

I wanted to say thanks to @Mrc@ptuning @ptuning @Ken@PTuning @Freddy@PTUNING for providing what could be only described as the best support a car enthusiasts could ask for, the team, the shop, the workmanship is top notch and I would trust them with the care of any of my cars whether they support the car like they do the FR-S or they don't.

I don't know if most of you get this feeling but you can tell a "cars" health/reliability by the way it drives. Never has the ptuning turbo kit left me stranded, on the side of the road, or un-driveable at any point. I think when it comes to modifying your car this is a key feature which you simply cannot get by throwing money at a part. It all comes down to time and research and this is where I think @ptuning stands out. You can drive it hard but drive it home.

Good luck to everyone in the future races. I will still be part of this forum because lets be serious @ichitaka05 loves my help when it comes to the 86Expo!
@kanundrum, thank you for the kind words and for all your help and support in the past few years. We will miss seeing you driving your fr-s but I'm sure we'll still see the car at our shop since it's going to another local ptuning customer.

Have fun with the new alfa and we're looking forward to seeing it on our dyno when it comes in. BTW, I see another frs/brz in your future, just my prediction..
Mrc@ptuning is offline   Reply With Quote