ATL BRZ
Driving Coach

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,707 Posts
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudgeous View Post
As a follow-up to my last post, I just got off the phone with Jan, who told me that they did have a bad batch of bearings from their last manufacturing run that they're aware of and trying to rectify. He said they're currently expecting a replacement batch in around the end of February, and already had my name down on a list of people who'd called in with problems. They'll be working on getting everyone replacement (or in my case, replacement replacement) Com Cs around the beginning of March.

For those curious of my own plight, he additionally told me that my sheared bolt would not be a problem, and that I can still return them once I receive the new ones.

That is my understanding as well, I've been emailing Jan back and forth myself awaiting the upcoming solution. Right now I'm still running the stock top mounts. I have a brand new set of com-c's that they sent me sitting around and I will send them back once the replacements get in. Jan assured me that it would be a complimentary replacement, which I appreciate.

Here is my post explaining the issue with the top mounts: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...&postcount=175
ATL BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote