View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 07:55 PM   #42
???
noob and expert

Drives: None :(
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Scion FR-S Tuner Challenge one-offs revealed for SEMA [video]

I'm just gonna make a comment and express my opinion. I think that these cars are terribly ugly. I would never do what they did to these cars to another fr-s, but I would imagine to owner is happy with his/her car, and that's all that really matters. The yellow one is a little played out. Rocket bunny, red out taillights, some camber, etc. I like the rocket bunny kit, but c'mon it's become common on show cars. I don't like the look of stances cars or anything and putting wheels that still require camber to fit on a wide body car is a waste to me but I like the custom touch that they did on the front color. In not crazy about the color either, but I think it looked good on this one. I like the carbon fiber trim better and a roundish shift knob instead of those dildo knobs they put on most cars now. This one looks a little like a mini dildo knob but whatever. I like the itb's and what they did to the engine bay though. It doesn't seem like such a functional car though, and it just looks too wide in the back because it looks like it's missing something on top. It needs a wing or something. On the speed hunters one, those wheels, fender mirrors, and the stripes killed it. I really don't think that they should've made this car look retro. I think one of the ugliest things about it is the fender mirrors. I like that they introduced that cosworth supercharger kit and that it's more of a functional car. On the GT Channel one, I don't like the color or two tone, and I really don't like that wing. What I like about it not being a wide body though is that it keeps the beautiful stock body lines. There's plenty of things that I don't like about each car and some things that I like too, but I can't decide which one's nicest lol. But to each his own I guess.
??? is offline   Reply With Quote