View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:12 AM   #3
PhastekSport

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to PhastekSport Send a message via Yahoo to PhastekSport
Thanks... The white color is around 6000k. I can take pictures with them on and the 6000k HIDs currently installed. The DRLs were disabled because of the orange tint (despite having aftermarket bulbs).

They can be wired in to act like DRLs though. Just hook them to accessory power and flip the switch to the on position. They do indeed go around the projectors.

With the projector retro fit we'll be doing, the high beam area will be switched back to DRLs probably (with a plasma LED bulb).

They are really bright.... When driving against a wall I can tell that the spread is wider than my headlights. It actually adds some light to the corners. Also I thought I was going to hop back in my car last night to go to the store so I left them on. I wound up not returning to the car for at least 12 hours and the car still started without hesitation.

This shows how they are currently wired. Someone was curious about that. We had to rush because I was coming back from SEMA and headed right back out again. The wiring options are just about endless. You can go with a wireless remote and have color patterns as well.
PhastekSport is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PhastekSport For This Useful Post:
DARKmmMARK (11-13-2012)