View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #2748
BCUZ BXR

Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjymiller View Post
Yeah I try to get up to Skyline on Friday nights between 11 and 11:30. I enjoy driving up there, and hanging out and seeing the different types of cars that come in. Some nights the crowd is a bit young, some nights everyone is mid 20s to early 30s. I just hang out till I get bored. Sometimes they take off down 9 on the SC side and drive really fast so I head home. Everyone is good natured and there's no racing or anything. Hopefully I'll see you up there some night.

I have the resonated version and I'm surprised you could actually hear it! I always thought it was pretty quiet which is why I picked it up. There are a few guys in the nor cal group with different exhausts. If you get to one of the drives or meets, just ask someone to turn on their car and they'd be happy to let you have a listen, inside and outside the car. Its definitely a great advantage to having such an enthusiastic group of owners.

Were your windows up or down when you say you could hear my exhaust?
I didn't realize people hung out up there? Where at?

My windows were down and you must have downshifted because I just heard a little blip. Quiet with a nice tone is just what I'm looking for. My WRX was too loud with a castles downpipe and Cobb catback and I didn't like pulling up to client meetings in it. It felt like such a boy car. I definitely want to keep the BRZ refined, but fun.
BCUZ BXR is offline   Reply With Quote