View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 12:57 AM   #8
FT-86GOD
Senior Rocket Bunny

Drives: 1982 XX KE70
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
THE GOOD

GALLERIA TOYOTA ------ Cheapest in W.A....Personally I recommend Pauline... She is a minx who id be DTF.......

THE NOT SO GOOD
CITY TOYOTA ----- There squeezers but not the worst.....

THE BAD AND UGLY

MELVILLE TOYOTA W.A... U HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! WORST IN W.A... DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copy and paste from 'what was your drive away price":
2 dealerships later I finally scored the white GTS, manual, floor mats, aero kit, full tank of fuel 12months rego arriving October for

$41,880.. Drive away.. Car will be handed over without being detailed in anyway(no wash, polish, vacuum) with plastics still on seats and vinyl still on roof bonnet and boot...

DONE AND DONE... Happy but big fuk around..

P.S Melville Toyota are a bunch of units and wont budge on price but promise u the world on phone.. In the end they said they would rather say no to me ans sell it to the next person who will pay full RRP... They actually said that.. ****s...

City toyota aint much better, they said it was IMPOSSIBLE to do it for any less than $42,765 and that was not confirmed btw... They priced GTS without aero at $39,865 roughly..

People are willing to win u over... I actually started stessing i wasnt gonna get the car for under $42,000 with aero until i talked to Galleria Toyota.. 1hr drive but well worth it...

Last edited by FT-86GOD; 06-22-2012 at 01:21 AM.
FT-86GOD is offline   Reply With Quote