View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 03:56 AM   #7
86FRESH
86FRESH

Drives: Scion frs 2014, Asphalt
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Greetings to all!

For those who have not met me My name is Tricia “86FRESH” from the South Bay Area and I drive an asphalt 2014 scion FR-S. Ever since I purchased this car 3 years ago, off the show room floor, I was truly madly deeply in love! Great handling, just enough power, and everything I can ask for aesthetically. Living at the base of the Evergreen Valley Foothills I have found out how great and exciting this car can be. I was introduced into the 86 community back in 2014. After many countless drives through all the great and well known NorCal Mtn. roads, solo or togue, I have ventured to progress and attended auto-x events. Meeting so many awesome people and making new friends along the way and providing a heavy emphasis on mentoring the up and coming car enthusiast generations, has become a deep passion of mine for years to come! I even ventured all the way to Southern California and Seattle. During one of my business trips when I was up in Seattle I was going to catch some dinner that evening and I randomly ran into an 86 meet. I met amazing people such as Bob Watanabe from Drift office who made me feel right at home. This exact feeling is what I want to bring home to the Norcal community, harness it, and make it flourish!

Some traits that would make me a great representative of the NorCal86 community are

-I have great organization skills that will pan out greatly upon making events and schedules.
-Have been readily active in the community for 3 years strong and networked with hundreds of people, younger and older.
-I am a trustworthy mentor with loads of information for the upcoming car enthusiasts’ generations.
-I have clear understanding of the 86 platforms, where it came from, what it has been integrated with, and furthermore its unique and outstanding engineered capabilities.
-I avidly love and respect cars; It is my passion and hobby!
-Love to host dinners, garage time for help, car washes, photo shoots, caravans, spontaneous drives, or just a hang out with some BOBA!

As far as the running for the election I wish everybody the best of luck and GODSPEED!

86FRESH

Last edited by 86FRESH; 02-13-2017 at 04:34 AM.
86FRESH is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 86FRESH For This Useful Post:
finch1750 (02-13-2017), Pish (02-13-2017), PMok (02-13-2017), PRKR8NGR (02-13-2017), Pwolf (02-13-2017)