View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 04:58 PM   #4
Pish
#teamswagoi

Drives: 2014 Raven FR-S Monogram
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Salutations everyone!

My name is Josh aka Pish, and if you do not know me by now I personally would like to apologize; I try to meet as many members as I can be it at a meet, or randomly stopping by the local boba shop.

I am a Southbay native currently living in Daly City attending school at SF State where I am a marketing major. My lifetime passion ever since I was a small lad is to open up my own boba spot. It was not until a few years ago did I realize that a boba shop could be prosperous due to the special area we live in. With current trends arising, the main focus of my shop will be to serve quality tea and provide a small area for eSports (fighting, shooting, racing, party games). I hope to open up Pish Posh Tea House: eSports Lounge by 2018 so we can start having meets in front of my place!

Even though our group is primary structured off our enthusiasm of automobiles, we are much more than just individuals who drive cars for fun. We are a community of people bonded by the passions we share. Being involved with this group for three years now, I have served on the Norcal board for two. I am a big believer of putting in the effort to make what we have something special.

At the end of the day, my actions and efforts will only be acknowledged by the people who has seen me put the labor into the grand scheme of things. Regardless if I am reelected or not, I would like everyone to know that you all play a part in why this community is outstanding. I am confident that we will continue to move forward in the days to come. I hope that I have represented the 86 community in a positive way these past years in your eyes.

I wish the best of luck to everyone running, may the odds be ever in your favor.

Much Appreciated,
Josh aka Pish
Pish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pish For This Useful Post:
86FRESH (02-12-2017), Clipdat (02-13-2017), finch1750 (02-12-2017), MisterSheep (02-12-2017), MyRx (02-12-2017), PMok (02-12-2017), PRKR8NGR (02-12-2017), Pwolf (02-12-2017)