View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 12:46 PM   #26
Trueweltall

Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin86 View Post
Edelbrock supercharged on e85 here. Dynoed at roughly 330whp. Currently on 215/45/17 mpss on stock wheels.

If conditions are right on the street I've gently rolled into first and maintained a decent amount of traction, although there's almost always a little slip. If conditions aren't right first gear will completely break away. Second can be rowdy, but it's uncommon to completely light the tires up the way first occasionally does. Things are drama free in third gear and above, but the car continues to pull hard.

Honestly I feel like if I swapped to a 3.7 FD traction wouldn't be half bad, first is just so short with this power level and stock gearing. For what it's worth I'm wanting to go with a 17x9 and run 255's although most of that is for the road course.

Hope this helps!
But but but this goes against what most internet car forum guys think! Impossible! Putting 330whp down with stock tire size!!!!11!!!

Glad to see your post man. Most people will just say you need 245 or higher because of X while being factually wrong.
Trueweltall is offline   Reply With Quote