View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 10:23 PM   #9
Subtle

Drives: Asphalt Grey Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Try to go header first, as you plan on supercharging later on down the road. As for catback try to get one that is tame. Aftermarket headers add a decent amount of volume as is. 2.5" diameter is the way to go with supercharging. 3" is more for turbo applications.

It might say that it is illegal to modify your cats, but it really depends on how strict your law enforcement is. For example, where I live (Washington) it is technically illegal to modify your cats, but I've never gotten pulled over or ticketed for it despite having a straight pipe with no cats at all. If anything, I've only gotten compliments from LE.
Ya seems it is more of a don't go too extreme on your exhaust and you will be fine.

Quote:
CSG Touring86 exhaust paired with the JRSC is a very good setup with minimal to no drone. We have the most experience with a variety of setups for the JRSC. Please let us know if you have any inquiries. Thank you!
I won't lie I have been looking at that exhaust quite a lot. I saw it first in your 5-year anniversary exhaust kit but was worried it would be loud with no cats. How would you compare its volume to stock and other competitors? What would you recomend pairing with it to keep things from getting too loud if not the ACE parts in the anniversary kit?
Subtle is offline   Reply With Quote