DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Drives: Edelbrock Equipped - Subaru BRZ
Thanked 1,682 Times in 581 Posts
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjohnx View Post
Unexpected benefit i noticed with 8.59, it seems a lot of the nasty rasp/resonance that was happening around 4k RPMs seems to have been greatly reduced.
Partially due to the DI/PI switchover but we also changed the cam profiles a bit to get it a little quieter. We actually had a couple customers request a slightly quieter exhaust note in the 2500-4000 RPM range so we worked on that and I am sure this is part of what you are seeing.

The added benefit of this change is more throttle control input on the engine also. So now you may notice you have more and more power as you slowly increase the throttle where as before that was very hard to achieve with this supercharger and not just our tune but any tune out there. This helps to achieve a better throttle control when on the race track or in Autocross to allow for controlled power and faster times.

Being I drive this setup daily helps to work on all these small little aspects of the tune above and beyond what only a dyno tune offers.

Cheers,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning
DeliciousTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
bakilman (06-28-2014), Ethan (06-29-2014), MINOCIN (06-27-2014), xjohnx (06-27-2014)