View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 06:39 AM   #49
BRZSS

Drives: Hyper Blue
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSBRZGT86FAN View Post
Also you realize how many people got this car right at inception? You're technically insulting all of them by saying, " You jumped into an unknown platform and took a risk. No one knew anything about this car. It was a brand new engine design" Then proceed to say he doesn't know anything about modding because of that? Should everyone wait and not by the car? Then complain when it's not made it's second year because it's a failure right? You know how many reviewers like Dezoris would be out of hobby if that happened

There's a lot you don't seem to understand about this forum and car in fact you just bought it right?
Didn't insult anyone who bought the car at launch, just him.
I insulted him for buying it at launch because he's complaining after the fact about how this car is and I quote "sheep in wolf's clothing." then laments all the bad with the car from his experience. As if he's surprised that a first model car might have issues that need to be sorted out.

Anyone else who bough the car at launch bought it because that's what they wanted. And if problems come up they know it was the risk they took on a new platform. Not faulting them for wanting what they wanted. Just faulting him for buying something and then acting surprised it didn't come out rainbows and butterflies as if such a possibility couldn't have happened.

Also sorry, didn't know post count was an end all be all. God forbid the idea someone could lurk on a forum with out having an account for a long period of time. I'll go run and make a couple hundred posts in the meme thread and come back. We'll all be good cuz my post count will be up right?

Anyways I've said my pieces.
I'm sure plenty of people have had their entertainment
BRZSS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BRZSS For This Useful Post:
Hoahao (03-24-2016)