View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 08:50 PM   #32
Mike Brz

Drives: 2013 BRZ
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSBRZGT86FAN View Post
I'm done with this and your childish behavior after this post and I won't be responding anymore:

Here's what you claimed:
1) 221.4 HP
Issue-Debatable with the weather correction factor as well as an inputted simulated weight of 4250 lbs prime motoring themselves saying the weight would've given you a higher hp reading
Solution: Re-dyno whenever you get retuned making sure the proper correction factor is in place as well as the correct simulated vehicle weight of 2800 lbs

2) 13.75 1/4 mile time
Issue: Not acceptable due to a blurry photo and crumpled time slip also the rear facing camera on the car couldn't watch the whole run, was grainy and you recorded a recording of a video making that blurry and uploaded it to you tube
Solution: Having a friend in the water box record video on there phone horizontally of you launching off all the way down the strip and then pulling up to show the Time, and then upload that as well as a proper not shakey grainey photo of the time slip, with your name written on it. Then no one can fight you proof wise there and there's no debate you ran that time.

I personally totally believe it was possible for you to run this time, for one because the math checks out, and that's the reason I mentioned @FRS Justin in the thread because he knows his drag stuff, but for the masses the "proof" you think you showed is inadmissible

3) The biggest one:

Issue:Bolt on record? Prime motoring just said they've tuned cars with bolt ons in the email with more power, also there's no registry for Bolt on N/A records to figure it outright so that's hearsay.
Solution: No longer make unsubstantiated claims, no longer post and open up old threads saying how much power you've made (threads that are 2+ years old), comment on random facebook groups unless you have the substantial hard prove shown above. Also chill with calling everyone liars and bullshiters etc, you can do that on facebook but not on this forum because you'll easily get banned....
1 and 3 seem to be the same lol.
And who have i called a liar?
Mike Brz is offline   Reply With Quote