Old 07-31-2012, 08:30 AM   #22
FT-86 SpeedFactory

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,253 Posts
Mentioned: 341 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nix View Post
5hp seems a lot compared to the other results we've seen. Did you run another baseline at the end?
We did not do an ending base line. We will be back on the Dyno again to finish off the testing of the other filters and will do another base line then for this thread. And we can do a start and stop baseline then. But really those base lines would only be applicable to the new filters tested as temp and etc will probably be different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledLakai View Post
pretty neat. I'm guess the K&N is the cheapest out of the bunch?
HKS is actually. Hit up our website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji_Online View Post
Though if possible could you please include the 33-2252 in your next batch of filter tests that will include the apexi & afe oiled; that would be another much appreciated interesting comparison!
Are others running the 33-2252? If so we could maybe add it to our next batch, otherwise it's an increase in cost in something we may not sell. I'm "guessing" that gains or lack of gains is going to be about the same with the change in filter element size really. Then again, Autozone would probably take it back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahausheer View Post
Other tuners saw zero gains without any filter. I dont think 5 is reasonable at all.
Like I said we have nothing to gain here, just simple, and I mean very simple pulls with results posted for the public to see. :happy0180:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FT-86 SpeedFactory For This Useful Post:
brichard0625 (07-31-2012), kombatlion (05-03-2013), mwjcyber (08-15-2013), raptor87 (03-05-2013)