View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 08:47 PM   #18
finch1750
Undisputed El Presidente

Drives: Zenki 37J ZN6
Thanked 9,397 Times in 5,261 Posts
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Thank you everyone for the support. I have discussed with some of you what I feel a club should be and I hope the Holiday ToyDRIVE was an indication of that. I am very interested in growing the community with large annual meets here locally as well as expanding to large meets with other locations. I traveled to 86Fest and 86Expo and know how much I enjoyed it. With events like 86Expo moving each year creating our own meets with other groups is a wonderful idea that I definitely think would be possible.

As others have said this is definitely not a one person job and I know there are many supporting members within the community to help build the NC86OC in the future. I am very open to how this functions and would definitely appreciate input from different regions in Norcal. Whether people would like an official board or more of a council I believe that a centralized leadership is needed and have the appropriate drive and time available to put into event planning and club activities. Most importantly is being transparent in how we function and being open to input from all members.

In short I believe in this community. As something I have not experienced with owner clubs before this car has attracted enthusiasts in the truest form of the word and that is something that makes me proud to be an owner. I want others to feel the same way about this car as I do and I would love to do that by helping progress the NC86OC.

"Just like how a strut bar somehow enables you to corner 20MPH faster around a cloverleaf on-ramp, when the reality is, you can do it already but you just don't have to balls to do it." - CSG David
finch1750 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to finch1750 For This Useful Post:
doggieboy09 (02-19-2014), Khalis (02-19-2014), Krispeee (02-19-2014), NorCal_Guy (02-19-2014), PMok (02-19-2014), sdlynx (02-20-2014), The Racers Line (02-20-2014)