View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #404
#3onthelist

Drives: subaru brz
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaggeron View Post
I live in South Austin and work right at that same intersection. I keep seeing what I think is a WRB limited turn left onto spicewood springs from Woodhollow dr. Is that you?

I'm still in break-in so I'm being pretty gentle right now, but I'm getting around 29-30 MPG on my commute -- around 9 highway/7 city miles -- 16 miles one way

Edit: Actually, that can't be you I see since I've been seeing it for a month and you just got your car a week ago.
I work Spicewood Springs right before Mesa. Usually coming off of mopac. Mine is the Dark Metallic Gray Limited in the area. I guess I am not babying it as much. I have been keeping it at low rpms but had to take a run down 2222. 65 down the whole way no brakes, no fish tailing, and minimal sensation of any body roll. I felt like I could of done it at 80 if there were not any other cars on the road. I guess my avg. mpgs are a little lower since I have a few days on the more curvy roads. They appear that they are steadily going back up. I have yet to see another BRZ but there is a red fr-s that I have seen a few times off of slaughter.
#3onthelist is offline   Reply With Quote