View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 04:41 PM   #401
xjohnx
Grip>Slip

Drives: 13 SWP BRZ Ltd - Innovate Powered!
Thanked 1,716 Times in 1,031 Posts
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP82 View Post
Well, to be honest Southern States in Raleigh, NC is the closest dealership to me, less than 3 miles away, but they simply refused to make pre-orders because marking it up was their ultimate intention so they refused to work with me. I then went to Johnson Subaru in Cary and placed my order. The management at Southern States simply sucks for BRZ potential customers! Even if I have to wait an extra day or even a week to have my car serviced elsewhere I'll do it... I fully detest that dealership and would love to see it lose the Subaru brand. Alas, it'll never happen... So I hope they lose out with receiving only 2-3 BRZs this year... Suckers!
heh, small world. I actually picked my BRZ up from Johnson Subaru in Cary just over 3 weeks after you made your post. No preorder. Apparently they had a white limited coming in that even they didn't know about until I saw it on their website as incoming. I called placed my deposit, and was called a few days later once it arrived. I worked with Godfrey there, he was great.
xjohnx is offline   Reply With Quote