View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 04:07 PM   #1
BizzMan

Drives: 2016 BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NEW Ohlins R&T Dedicated DFV Kit

Hey everyone,

My name is Chris, I have a 2016 BRZ and Ohlins just used my car to develop their new Dedicated Road and Track DFV Coilovers. All the negative feedback about their previous setups, in my opinion, have been addressed and is now worth every penny. They developed the kit using their shake rig in North Carolina. It's still in development and wont be available for another 1-2 months, but these "Dedicated” kits are for more track-focused cars than the R&T kits, but can still be driven on the street without discomfort. The kit includes spherical upper mounts with front camber adjustability, as well as higher spring rates.

My current setup is APEX 17x9 Wheels with 255 RS4's all around and SPL Rear Control Arms. I drove 8 hours home from NC, been daily driving this setup for a month, taking spirited drives through fun VA back roads numerous times a week and absolutely love these bad boys. I haven't taken them on the track yet, but I should be at VIR and Summit Point in about a month. When you support the race industry, you don't get a lot of track time in.

Anyways, let me know any/all questions and I'll do my best to answer them or get them for you!

Differences:

- Road & Track: 50 N/mm springs front and rear. Used factory mounts.

- Dedicated: 90 N/mm springs. Specific shock valving. Included spherical upper mounts.

- Dual Flow Valve:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S28vVOr_sbc[/ame]
Attached Images

Last edited by BizzMan; 06-20-2019 at 04:57 PM.
BizzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BizzMan For This Useful Post:
churchx (06-20-2019), Joveen (06-20-2019), new2subaru (09-10-2019), Racecomp Engineering (06-20-2019), TofuJoe (06-20-2019), Tristor (06-22-2019)