View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 06:54 PM   #7
gt5759

Drives: 2017 BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelse92 View Post
Nice! I remember seeing your Miata at the Hallett nasa events a couple times. Welcome to the 86 club!
This should be a fun build to follow. Same car that was on FB for sale a while go in that area? I recall it was a pretty good deal if it's the same blue BRZ that I'm thinking of.
Either way, do you have goals of having it ready by year-end?
Would love to hear some more on your plans for the build and setup.
Thanks! Got a pic of your car? I've probably seen yours as well!
This car I got out of MO from 76 auto salvage. I hope to have it done before the season is over but we shall see, it will kill me to have it sit all winter being done, even if that is the case I'll load up and head south or south east for some testing.
I am really trying to make a multi tool car so I can do some open road racing such as the sand hills open road run, NASA of course and maybe some SLB or GTA. It makes it more difficult to be on the pointy end for some of the events beside NASA but that's ok. I will be making some swappable aero components for various classes as well. The main goal at the moment is to build it as light as my wallet will take me basing it on NASA rules for ST4 and shape it from that point.
gt5759 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gt5759 For This Useful Post:
Kelse92 (07-18-2022)