View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 11:49 PM   #21522
Bad Habits

Drives: br zed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liltuffgirl View Post
Lol eh I pulled over a very attractive guy one day and still wrote him a ticket. But it was fixable. His license plate was extremely expired.

Now I've pulled over a college girl who broke out in tears and said her mom was so going to kill her. I laughed lol told her been there!!!! She laughed too. Told her I tend not to write for speeding I just want to make sure she's legally driving and isn't high or anything. She loved me hah (when I was 16 I ran a red light after my mom told me if I got another ticket she would F'ING kill me lol so I got pulled over and cried. The cop wanted out of there ASAP and told me to just be careful hah)

We have one guy who normally writes pretty girls who flirt. He said those bitches are the ones who constantly get pulled over and don't care because they never get tickets lol I said yea they seem really nervous when they see me lol
Don't know what part of WV your in but I will make sure to keep it under 90 lol. Was just up there this past summer for some tactical training.

Oh and in the realm of getting stopped there is nothing like getting pulled over by 6 month on the job rookie while me and coworker are actively searching for a scumbag with warrants from three states and getting asked "Hey, why are you guys wearing vests? You cops too!?