Thread: GTA ETA's
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #28
SPEEDGOD
I don't lie.

Drives: AE86 Successor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Maple Toyota: If you look young, they will try to scam you above MSRP, and double charge you on stuff, pretend to be stupid like the 0.7% lease reduction and grad program doesn't exist Avoid them, totally! Please do not go!
Plus I waited like 30 mins for a test drive, receptionist lied when I called in to make sure I didn't waste my time waiting and I still did! Very unprofessional sales dude (old guy) said I was wasting his lunch time, I had to go back 5 times to get a refund for my deposit

Woodbridge: Peter is great, very upfront same with Managers, they take the time to serve you
Wietzes: Great for mods, they even sell the body kit, Justin is good with but he asked me fo my credit card right away without talking numbers, wrong move
DVN: Jason is good, younger and knows his stuff but busy place, late followup
Markville: Bought two cars from them, same owner as DVN, they don't seem desperate for a sale, they sell FR-S like it's a PORSCHE lol (same goes for all dealerships)
Newmarket (Davis): Dude didn't know his stuff, he tried to sell me the DEMO I test drove with 250km on it, and his Manager had to come out all frustrated asking me why I drove all the way here for (obviously a test drive/buy), and he said the car was brand new and I didn't know what a DEMO and NEW vehicle was. What a loser! Why would you talk down to your potential client? Honestly in my books, anything over 15km has been test driven/drifted. I just walked out (he was confused) don't come here EVER, almost as bad as Maple Toyota

It seems to me:

+ Most dealerships will let people test drive your new car sitting in the lot (since it's in demand)
+ Mangers brag about drifting clients cars before they delivery them, one of them told me that (I was like wtf, don't do that to mine d$CKface)
+ So if you are expecting your new car soon, probe them anonymously, ask for a test drive everyday having your friends call in of course and visit their lots to see the condition of your car, etc.

Last edited by SPEEDGOD; 10-10-2012 at 01:09 PM.
SPEEDGOD is offline   Reply With Quote