Old 11-16-2016, 08:49 AM   #3788
Bramick

Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited M/T
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by arren123 View Post
I installed the Ptuning washer fluid reservoir and it did fix the bumper gap on the side for me, but the way the hose was routed it caused a small gap under the driver headlight. Something in that area is putting pressure on the bumper.

I'm not sure if it's the way the hose is routed or if it is because I put a zip tie through the tab in the headlight bumper support. Anyone know if that tab is functional?

I wanted to route the hose behind the charge pipe, but then the hose would dip down like a P trap underneath a sink.

Anyway, the gap under the headlight isn't very noticeable unless you are looking for it. I think I would've ordered the S12-12B-WR1 Kraftwerks bottle if I had known.

Aside from the minor bumper issue, the supercharger is just what I was looking for. NO heat issues like a turbo and there is no risk of burning or melting anything. I can still use my a/c without the engine overheating. I wasn't looking for crazy HP. The power it has now is just right.

I bought my kit directly from Jackson Racing and they have been great! I had an issue where the high performance PCV valve was defective and split in two pieces. Weird right? They shipped a replacement the same day. No hassles.
I went under the intercooler pipe
arren123 (11-17-2016)