View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 01:59 PM   #1293
N_Raged

Drives: 2019 BRZ Sport-Tech RS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weederr33 View Post
I was sitting at a stoplight, heading to the gym yesterday. A new white corolla hatchback pulls up next to me and rolls her window down. The first thing she said was, "You like yellow, don't you!" I figured she was talking about my car. Then I realized I was wearing a yellow shirt and my fitness watch has yellow straps. So I suppose I do. We both got a good laugh out of it.
We proceeded to chat for about a minute. She complimented my car and I the same for hers. She even said she test drove a BRZ and almost bought one but needed a little more practicality. It was a wholesome, quick, chat.
Did you get her phone number?
Seriously though, the new Corolla is a good car. Especially the 2020 Corolla Sedan XSE (dat ass!) - I couldn't believe I was looking at a Corolla when I saw one on the road.

Now for my story: I made a late night trip to Walmart the other day. When I was leaving the store and walking back to my car the teenage employee who gathers the shopping carts was losing his mind over my stock red BRZ (w/ performance pack). He was shouting (to himself) "that red Subaru is so nice!". Kinda strange him talking to himself aloud like that but it was humbling that it made his day.
N_Raged is offline   Reply With Quote