View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 03:04 PM   #91
suprachica79

Drives: free Hyundai, 2006 Kawasaki ZX6R
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[QUOTE=KevinDuMa;133702]Of course the 2014/15 model will be different but not always better. Take the 2012 civic as an example. Also what happens is with these upgrades comes a price hike ie. the new genesis, gtr, 370z. Toyota is pretty good with keeping designs for a good 5-6 years with a mid cycle refresh in between so if you're really going to wait for the next gen you're going to be waiting almost half a decade. Like someone else has said its 2012 tests and r&d have come along way so those bugs and kinks you're waiting to be worked out may not even be there. Best choice to me if you're not buying brand new is to get a used one with low miles after several months of release.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking of doing. Once I get a handle on my permanant finances, I can see myself buying a very lightly used FR-S from someone who thought they could afford it but really couldn't. Only issue then is finding one with the accessories/options you wanted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn248 View Post
Reminds me that I need to work on finding a JDM girlfriend, or maybe JDM modified for US use as I don't think I could learn Japanese.
suprachica79 is offline   Reply With Quote