Old 08-16-2015, 02:35 PM   #111
Fish Eagle
Platinum Member

Drives: Toyota 86 Vortech SC
Thanked 1,021 Times in 541 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
@FT_86_SM_GP - nice videos, and great lap times - I'm impressed.
Your car also sounds great, both on your video and from the pit wall.

I so sorry that I couldn't take you for a spin, but I had a special friend with for the weekend and my youngest daughter popped in for a few laps too. Anyway I was very gentle today because my brake discs were gone and I had quite bad brake judder - not nice. I doubt if I was quicker than you today... But I killed it yesterday!! maybe that's why my brakes are history - LOL

You did very well. Now you just need to slowly hone your skills. You're at the stage now that you've had some good quick success, but be careful especially at the Z that your confidence and euphoria doesn't get ahead of your skills growth because then you're getting into the risk area. For sure, you are going plenty fast enough to be exposed to risk.

But don't let that worry you. Take it "slowly" (as in - accept growing slowly from now) and concentrate on small victories, and you'll get faster while staying safe.

Sorry I missed you when you left. We took a walk up to the Tabletop Grandstand and chilled there for a while watching the hoon show.