FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak View Post
Read the reviews.

To sum up what I've gathered: Mustang handling is nice buts its performance numbers are underwhelming. Why? Because the platform gained weight. The ecoboost is decent but really not all that exciting.
So the Mustang like many other cars is an overweight huge pig and all the potential that was there in concept is not coming through in reality.
By the time you equip many of these models they are not as cheap as you'd think.
Well equipped eco boost models are $35+
Well equipeed gt models are $45+

Also that rear end is ugly as FOOOOOOOOOK!
I agree, except for the rear end, even the lowest "stripper" model performance ecoboost is $27,990 before all the taxes and fees that's BR-Z money only advantage is a more refined car with faster 0-60 I guess
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote