View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 08:57 PM   #777
HachirocksU

Drives: Friggin Really Sweet
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irace86.2.0 View Post
@HachirocksU ...What's your goals? How much power do you want? E85 or pump gas? Depending on your goals, it may make sense to do FI then save for a build, but generally it is best to do a build first or save to do them at the same time.

@tzbang ...Yea, costs can build fast, but things are definitely cheaper when they are apart. Be sure to get a quote because they might charge you a computer calculated rate, regardless of how easy it would be to change the plugs with the engine already out. If the computer says the job takes 4.5 hours then they charge you for 4.5 hours, even if it takes 1 hour or 7 hours. I don't know about clean the injectors, but servicing the DI seals might be an option if you wanted them to make the motor tip top.
Hello and thank you,
For California(SOCAL) option i'm limited with a tune w/o headers or go with a carb legal kit which I am content with those hp range. My goal is to improve as a driver and improve the tq dip on this car. I was also thinking about doing both at the same time as well but that could be hefty all of a sudden hehe.
HachirocksU is offline   Reply With Quote