View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 09:32 PM   #8
hellyvin

Drives: WRB Brz
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatFlip View Post
Great idea! I'm kinda surprised its only Pmok and I here so far. Funny enough, I just did this loop during my lunch break (golflinks to skyline to redwood rd. and back via lake chabot). I've found that I can do the loop at a slightly faster than leisurely pace and have just enough time to stop for a taco truck burrito at E14th for my lunch hour.

Sadly, this one is a little too short notice for me, since I've already made plans to visit family over the weekend.

Since we're on the topic of driving, I just so happened to be at san jose on Monday and decided to head up Mt. Hamilton to the Lick observatory. Great road, but very tricky and I actually didn't push very hard since the road get quite tight with sharp drop-offs, plus it got really foggy since we had very low clouds that afternoon. Any body interested in doing a drive there in the future when the weather get better? I prefer going super early in the morning to avoid all the cyclists.

(I meant to take a pic by the telescope but it was so foggy/cloudy you can't see it, so next best thing was taking it by the sign )

hey flip what rims are those? looks nice!
hellyvin is offline   Reply With Quote