View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 05:42 PM   #446
cf6mech

Drives: FRS Silver LS1 swapped.
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfoundland_scion_frs View Post
This thread and vorschlag in my opinion is very valuable to this fourm.its the main reason I joined.i always loved the frs/BRZ,the style and the feel of them are great but they are extremely underpowered and a FI fa20 in my opinion is not a reliable source of power,I have done a few LS1/LS2 swaps(in older vehicles) and absolutely love the engines so I started researching about putting one in a frs,when I come across this thread and vorschlag I decided to join and have followed the thread at least once a day ever sence..I bought a frs just for this swap,and built my ls1 to mimic cf6mech's all because of this thread and vorschlag's build fourm,I greatly appreciate what cf6mech and vorschlag have done with their posts/time/and effort and I will 100% be buying this kit to save me a bunch of time/aggravation and money with a pretty much "bolt in kit". @cf6mech if you are unable to release any new information on this thread about the progression of this kit/kits as they become available,can I pm you my email and you shoot me a email when something new comes up?i would greatly appreciate it..thanks again to cf6mech and vorschlag
Absolutely no problem .....I will share all of it with you.....pm and I'll give you my email......right now the newest development is January 10.....we have on scheduled the can-bus interagration.....and no once the announcement is officially made with the details... you won't have to be a rocket scientist to hook this patented unit up......as in like this whole kit .....easy bolt in..../...that and I'm waiting for the custom sway bar to return from the manufacturer.....then all kit parts are done.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cf6mech For This Useful Post:
Draco_PR23 (12-23-2015), Newfoundland_scion_frs (12-24-2015), ParangWala (12-24-2015)