Grip Ronin
The Mechanic

Drives: Civic Turbo,FR-S
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve99 View Post
yes it very weird the ecu commanded afr is 15 and engine load 0.48,

i dont know whats in tune tables but it very difficult to get the ecu to target anything leaner than 14.7 under load

The open loop fuel table generally wont let you target anthing leaner than 14.7

and closed loop table is an offset from 14.7 ie values are generally negitive eg -0.3 in closed loop table ,ecu will target 14.7 - 0.3=14.4

if you put positive values or zero in the closed loop table then weird stuff happens ltft is disabled.

also i once messed up my closed loop table by highlighting entire table and applying an offset in romraider it leaned out all the cells richer than 14.7 , and the cells at 14.7 showed 14.7 , but when i drove the car it targeted rearly lean values. I had to copy in a fresh table to fix it even though it looked ok something was weird.

if you try to enter values leaner than 14.7 manually romraider wont allow it.

maybe it a rearly weird tune corruption
ya exactly but this is a base turbo map from shiv. everyone else gets the same thing lol. it didnt use to do this. funny cause it doesnt even try to run what the command is, it just goes rich the whole time never leaner then 13.0 under throttle while it says 15.05...my values are 14.7 at the leanest, but when i start the car it will command 14.2 and get richer and richer till it locks out and just says 15.05.. im at a loss