View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 07:45 PM   #12
Allch Chcar

Drives: N/A
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I bought a POS beater. So I'm not in a hurry to buy a car now. But the sooner I get a decent car the happier I'll be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denkigrve View Post
I'm almost in the same boat. I'm debating walking away at this point. The constant Subaru vs Toyota BS on these forums makes me not want to be a part of this community any longer.

Enjoy your BMW. It should be a fun car.
The badge bickering can get annoying but we've got some pretty cool people from both communities. Several of the big gurus from NASIOC(Subaru forum) come over here and share technical info that relates to the engine or suspension. And on the Toyota side, well, there's guff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
Agreed, I keep looking for another forum with decent traffic but I haven't found any. I don't even understand why there are separate forums for the Subaru and Toyota versions. Not to mention all the crap about Toyota vs. Scion.
Honestly, I think a lot of us are looking for that. The two sub-forums are kind of an appeasement for the two different communities(Toyota/Subaru). The different subforums mean if you don't like the people who dominate a certain subforum you can switch to another. I prefer OT myself but I visit and cause trouble on the two major subforums too.

It's not a perfect place but FT86club big enough to be interesting. Even the big news outlets can't match our rumor mill. Plus this is still the best place to find good info on the Twins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonitti View Post
Daily Driver, occasional weekend drifter.
Allch Chcar is offline   Reply With Quote