Old 08-31-2018, 05:07 PM   #23
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoodoo View Post
I don't actually know... I didn't install any of the mods myself and I have no idea who the previous owner was, so I would have to get into the tank and have a look.

I took another trip to jersey yesterday and had a CEL on the whole time without any symptoms, so I'm thinking it's that dang 'small evap leak' again. I'm going to take it to get the codes read today, and also get a new serpentine belt because it started to shred itself up about 20 miles away from home on the way back... When it rains, it pours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramaroon View Post
Hmmm... I wonder if there isn't something wrong with the supercharger itself. CELs + Belt failure?
This doesn't bode well for diagnostics, you don't know the mods that are on it and the tuning info will make it really hard to tell where this CEL is from. It could be a tuning error or another supercharger issue. You might want to get the install checked out by a reputable shop familiar with the vortech kit.....
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FRSBRZGT86FAN For This Useful Post:
Ultramaroon (08-31-2018)