View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 01:11 PM   #1324
Apoc

Drives: Raven FR-S 6M
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu-Tang View Post
After solid 2 hours of cruising, insane amount of WOT 2-6 gear pulls, ramp up was very fast, never had to wait for it, boost was always ready and available. We spent majority of the time on the high way so there was lots of WOT in 5th and 6th as well from low rpm. I had full time boost.

We had a full line up of cars tonight, K20 type R integra I/h/e, civic EK k20 I/h/e dyno tuned, 350Z 3.5L I/full exhaust and flash, S2000 comptech supercharged, V8 Audi S4 intake exhaust, 400whp built prelude, S14 sr20 270whp, and an ISF.

Usually in left in the dust, this time around kept up with everyone just fine, especially from low speed, held with the S4 of the line till 3rd and didn't get to go any further, 350 pulled car ahead by the end of 3rd but stayed with him pretty decently, again with the K20 guys held side by side until 210 I was able to pull ahead a little bit.

What's really fun is the corners, stayed right in there with my stock suspension and tires easily.

In short, was not able to out drive the batteries supply or charge time. Felt as if I had full time boost! Kept right up there with all the big boys.

Now I really want to buy headers.......

Going to bed!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
All that hooning in one night you must be sleepy at 3AM