View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 12:23 PM   #3694
Chickeneatman

Drives: 2013 FR-S Ultramarine
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hi All,
I have finally finished reading every page in this thread from the beginning. I took me over a month spending my downtime at work reading this. Boy was that a journey. It has been very interesting to see the builds change from the beginning to now. It has also been interesting to see people come in and out of this thread.
Anyway, Two weeks ago I picked up my '13 Ultramarine FRS, and last week threw on some 17x9 +40 Konig Ultraforms w/ 245/40/17 RE71Rs. On the 18th I competed in my local AutoX for the first time with my FRS. (I have done about 10 other AutoX with a 89 MR2 Supercharged) I was blown away by just how amazing this car feels! That being said; I have planned on doing an STX build from the beginning.

Tires and wheels are done. What do you guys suggest as the next mod? From what I have gathered it sounds like coilovers will be the next most beneficial mod. I also definitely need more camber. I really like how the RCE Tarmac 2 look for price and performance. I remember someone mentioning how softer springs could be beneficial for these cars. Did that end up going anywhere?

I will slowly over the winter months be building the car up and learning how each mod affects the car.

Thanks for all the good information in this thread!
Chickeneatman is offline   Reply With Quote